Those who say the least, and do the best, make the most NOISE
You rarely see Dr Dre on late-night TV shows, online or at many events. The entire Beats line was promoted in a very unique, straight to the point no hype way. The lack of public appearances and the “distance” has also worked for Steve Jobs, Michael Jackson, Sade, Stephen Spielberg, Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Russell Simmons, Diddy and only a handful of other celebs who spend most of their time perfecting their craft and skills instead of doing what 99% of other celebs do, promoting their next project.
Dre has been superior at everything that he has touched in the industry starting with producing. When your product is superb it will speak for itself. There is little need for hype and the best promotion is word of mouth. (click “Next” for next segment)
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- 12 Things business Owners Should Hire Someone ELSE to do.. AMEN
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- Inspirational Movies for Entrepreneurs
- Resources for Entrepreneurs
- REVIEW: Wegmans Grocery Store: a Great EXPERIENCE
- Don’t Run Potential Clients Away by Doing This