Allow people to downgrade your business?
If someone insults or puts down your business. It’s should be as if they insulted one of your children. I lose it.
There are times that when people don’t get what they want from you and then act like kids in the playground, pissed because you won’t play with them. They downgrade your business and try to make you feel bad saying things like … ‘nobody’s interested in your business’ or you’re dated or you don’t know what the hell you’re doing. At that point, they see sharp teeth and hear growling (lol). I have worked TOO hard for what I have. Not having it.
That psychology is them putting you down because you didn’t give them what they want but at the end of the day, it’s pure jealousy and envy. Unfortunately, that kind of vitriol comes from so-called friends/associates and even family members. Once again don’t let anybody mess with the flow of your business.
CLICK TO SEE MORE MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS CONSTANTLY MAKE … YOU TOO?.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Wasting Money by Not “Paying” Attention
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Allowing people to Put Down Your business
- Entrepreneur/Designer Sees Opportuniuty in Detroit, Opens High End Men’s Store
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- 8 Reason’s You Should NOT do Favors in Small business