Middlemen that bring up things that they did for you in the past
The worst kind of middlemen are people who will do business with you, or introduce you to a new client then hold you and your business hostage for a lifetime. They expect you to give them something free or at a steep discount for the tenure of your entire business. This is like doing business with a loan shark. You pay them back 20 times over. Whenever somebody does you a favor or something in business that helps your business send them a thank you card take them to lunch or do something to WRAP the situation that clearly indicates TIL NEXT TIME, but never allow the return of the favor to linger because you will NEVER stop paying the debt back.
There are definitely people who make you pay for life. As the old saying goes there is no such thing as a free lunch. In addition, while it's great of them to introduce you to new purse strings (business), there is something to be said about them blocking YOU from meeting the purse. Don't allow yourself to be used.
CLICK TO SEE MORE MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS CONSTANTLY MAKE … YOU TOO?.
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- Former Pitbull Manager Opens World Famous House of Mac
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- Streetz 94.5 Fills Need for Atlanta’s Local Hardcore Hip Hop Fans
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- Nine Things That will Destroy Your business
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- 14 Things Successful business Owners Do
- From Behind the Scenes to the Stage, Industry Vet Dexter Story Reinvents Himself with Wondem