Middlemen that bring up things that they did for you in the past
The worst kind of middlemen are people who will do business with you, or introduce you to a new client then hold you and your business hostage for a lifetime. They expect you to give them something free or at a steep discount for the tenure of your entire business. This is like doing business with a loan shark. You pay them back 20 times over. Whenever somebody does you a favor or something in business that helps your business send them a thank you card take them to lunch or do something to WRAP the situation that clearly indicates TIL NEXT TIME, but never allow the return of the favor to linger because you will NEVER stop paying the debt back.
There are definitely people who make you pay for life. As the old saying goes there is no such thing as a free lunch. In addition, while it’s great of them to introduce you to new purse strings (business), there is something to be said about them blocking YOU from meeting the purse. Don’t allow yourself to be used.
CLICK TO SEE MORE MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS CONSTANTLY MAKE … YOU TOO?.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Wasting Money by Not “Paying” Attention
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Allowing people to Put Down Your business
- Entrepreneur/Designer Sees Opportuniuty in Detroit, Opens High End Men’s Store
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- 8 Reason’s You Should NOT do Favors in Small business