Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s son premieres clothing line in Atlanta
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree (in a perfect world that is) BET Founder Bob Johnson’s son, Brett Johnson, is also running his own business in the form of fashion for men. Taking time to hone in on his side business, (Brett is also a producer who worked as an executive producer on Lee Daniel’s The Butler) the black entrepreneur travels to Italy more than seven times a year to make sure that his line is top-notch. Unlike many other designers, Johnson is targeting men of ALL ages with various appealing clothes for everyday wear. We wish him the best.
Last Saturday, fashion designer/black entrepreneur Brett Johnson showcased his Pre-Fall 2015 outerwear collection at Neiman Marcus at Mazza Gallerie in Washington, D.C. Throughout the day, various VIPs stopped in to view and purchase the Italian-made jackets, trench coats, and bombers.
Guests included Renee Brown (Chief of Basketball Operations and Player Relations, WNBA), menswear designer Everett Hall, attorney Mark Lefkowitz, WPGC/CBS Radio morning show producer Poet Taylor, Devon Pina (The Fashion Citizen), Donna Jones (DCW 50); Cheylin Parker (Everything Girls Love), Harley Morgan(ROE: The Agency), Sheila Johnson (Founder/CEO, Salamander Hotels & Resorts) and Bob Johnson (Founder/Chairman, RLJ Companies). The trunk show was a success, garnering double the sales of last year’s event.
ATLANTA: Brett Johnson is hosting a trunk show at Neiman Marcus/Lenox Mall on Saturday, June 20 from 10am – 5pm. RSVP at [email protected] (invite below) For more information on the Brett Johnson Collection, visit https://brettjohnson.co/. Follow them at @BrettJohnsonCo.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Wasting Money by Not “Paying” Attention
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Allowing people to Put Down Your business
- Entrepreneur/Designer Sees Opportuniuty in Detroit, Opens High End Men’s Store
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- 8 Reason’s You Should NOT do Favors in Small business