Ask for free or discount services?
What I find most amazing about people who ask for discounts is that they are always the same ones who OVERCHARGE other people for their services. And they demand premium rates. This is OUTRAGEOUSLY selfish and unacceptable to your growth.
After many years of falling for this trick, I finally had to stop. People who are closest to you will try to make you feel obligated. Like you owe THEM something for YOUR success. No matter how you look at it, that's exactly the way it comes off. If I work hard for what I have and I'm providing a great service and you need to pay the price and shut the hell up. Don't ask me for this.
Know that if you allow someone a discount or free services it is absolutely possible they're going to tell other people. In addition, they will NEVER pay you full price. They will CONTINUE to ask for MORE discounts. Which in essence is going to destroy your business and make you ask for discounts and hookups as well. Someone once told me, nobody wants to do business with someone who looks like they NEED it. Stop doing ghetto business or you'll never get corporate clients.
CLICK TO SEE MORE MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS CONSTANTLY MAKE … YOU TOO?.
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- PHARRELL WILLIAMS CELEBRATES EACH & EVERY BLACK BUSINESSPERSON WITH “ENTREPRENEUR” FEATURING JAY-Z
- business Management, 10 Ways to Make more Money for your Small business in 2014
- 5 Ways You May Be Killing Your business
- Pennies from Kevin Podcast: Losing the Wait