Lowell Hawthorne, a 57-year-old Carribean business owner committed suicide in New York over the weekend. He was the founder and CEO of Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill. He was once featured on the hit show “Undercover Boss” a show about black entrepreneurs who have challenges with their businesses. He had 120 restaurants in nine states and built an empire. But as we all know being an Entrepreneur is like being manic, the highs are very high but the lows are very low. Read the whole story here.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Wasting Money by Not “Paying” Attention
- Entrepreneur Mistakes: Allowing people to Put Down Your business
- Entrepreneur/Designer Sees Opportuniuty in Detroit, Opens High End Men’s Store
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- 8 Reason’s You Should NOT do Favors in Small business