I have included a link to an EXCELLENT video by TD Jakes about leveraging your time. What are you going to do with the time that you have left? In this video about repositioning yourself, I literally almost fell out of my chair when Jakes speaks about “the 10s” the fact that 10 is the multiple of all greater numbers and that black entrepreneurs often get stuck on the first level of 10s because we are afraid to go to the next level.
I have talked in this blog about being drained from people picking my brain and making me the go to guy for everything. For the longest time I felt I was getting nothing in return for my business knowledge and experience, people were using me and getting everything for free. Truth be told, certain people should not have access to you once you have reached a certain level in your business and if they do have access OF COURSE they want free information, it is not only an indication of your success, the fact that others want to align themselves with you, it's also an indication that you HAVE NOT GROWN! That might be a hard pill to swallow but it's not their fault they want information from us, it's OURS for not growing. We need to keep challenging ourselves and to keep growing. Just because we can now do the business with our hands tied behind our backs doesn't' meant it's time to rest. It's time to grow. Clients can flip the script on us and competitors are always on our heels. Check out this video it's a great way to judge where your business is. Video Link Here
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- 5 Ways You May Be Killing Your business
- Pennies from Kevin Podcast: Losing the Wait
- Tips: Making More Money With Your Business
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- PHARRELL WILLIAMS CELEBRATES EACH & EVERY BLACK BUSINESSPERSON WITH “ENTREPRENEUR” FEATURING JAY-Z