One of my mentees was shocked when I told him that using Uber or Lyft for the airport is a complete waste of money. He said self-parking was the same fee but it’s actually not. It’s MUCH less in most cities by simply doing one thing. Book in advance at my favorite site Rakuten, simply type in “Parking reservations” after you go to https://rakuten.com and you will you pay anywhere from $7 to $20 a day at parking facilities very close to LAX, for example, you also get cash back for your purchase. If you drive up on the day of your trip you are not only risking the lot will be full, you are also going to pay the most money which is what most people do. While Uber and Lyft have their advantages it can also be an incredible waste of money. A ride to the airport can cost you close to $200 back and forth for a 5-day trip that could actually cost you $50.00 to park on your own. Book your parking in advance.
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- 7 Ways to Make Sure You Get Paid For Your Services
- 30 Days to Two New businesses
- Streetz 94.5 Fills Need for Atlanta’s Local Hardcore Hip Hop Fans
- Surround Yourself With The Right People in business