Bank Statements – You Don’t Get What You Don’t Ask For
You can keep your money in a savings account all day but if it’s not bearing interest, you are only making money for the bank. Here are a few ways to KEEP more of the money that you earn AND ADD TO IT.
Did you know that most banks will refund all, most or some of your returned check item fees once a year just by calling them and asking for it? Especially if you have been a good steady customer.
Many people opt out each month on reading their credit cards and bank statements. After all, we are too busy arent we? Many of us have opted out of getting the paper version and because of this, we are not aware of what’s coming in and what’s going out. Seeing a detailed list of this can help to keep track of your money. You would be amazed at how much money you waste on fees, overdraft charges, and subscriptions you never use or forgot that you signed up for. Too busy to do that? The good news is there’s an app for that… (click next to see the next segment)
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Present what you Represent or You Won’t Make the Sale
- 7 Ways to Make Sure You Get Paid For Your Services
- 10 Things we can all learn from Beats Electronic’s Icon Dr Dre
- Streetz 94.5 Fills Need for Atlanta’s Local Hardcore Hip Hop Fans
- 30 Days to Two New businesses
- Reasons black entrepreneurs Fear Hiring Help, Reasons They Still Should