One of the greatest joys in life is seeing that message on your phone that says “A direct deposit has been made into your account.” ESPECIALLY when you didn't expect it and here is another way that can happen with YOUR OWN MONEY.
I don't know about you but I love getting cash back, which is better than just saving money when the purchase price remains the same or is discounted which is why I love Rakuten.
Rakuten (formerly eBates) is a site (or you can get a chrome extension that pops up when you shop online) to let you know if you can get cash back with certain items or companies. I just got 12% cash back for a hotel room that I booked and it's enough to pay my internet bill. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this app a 10. The other thing I like about Rakuten over sites like Booking.com or Travelocity is it takes you directly to the merchant's site to purchase so you should get your hotel points too. If you use your cash back card you get another benefit. While Capital One offers a great cash back card called “Spark” know that there is a $95.00 fee each year for it.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- Entrepreneur Adrian Miller on Managing Anderson .Paak and his Industry Route
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Nine Things That will Destroy Your business
- Former Pitbull Manager Opens World Famous House of Mac
- Streetz 94.5 Fills Need for Atlanta’s Local Hardcore Hip Hop Fans
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients