My brother is very proud of the fact he has always rounded out his change from his spending and saved a ton of money. I was telling him not only is there an app for that it ALSO INVESTS the money for you. You can decide how you want to invest it, be it light investing or with more risk. It's like having your own financial advisor but with fewer fees. They charge a small fee for the service but you don't even miss the change and you would be amazed at how it grows so quickly. You have to submit the credit cards that you want to round off and it does the rest of the work for you. This is one of my favorite apps. Find out more about Acorns.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- Entrepreneur Adrian Miller on Managing Anderson .Paak and his Industry Route
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Nine Things That will Destroy Your business
- Former Pitbull Manager Opens World Famous House of Mac
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- Streetz 94.5 Fills Need for Atlanta’s Local Hardcore Hip Hop Fans
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients