Principles of Marketing: Be Preparered for the opportunity.
There are many if not MOST opportunities that will only knock once… and NEVER again. The best way to be prepared for an opportunity? BE PREPARED FOR AN OPPORTUNITY!!! Be bold in your approach, ask questions and make sure you know as much as possible to take you to the next level of success. You see it all the time especially in sports and it happens to artists too, poor planning leads to a dismal and financially flawed future if you want it to last do the work NOW so that you can make sure there is no turning back. Click “Next” for the next advice”
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- business Management, 10 Ways to Make more Money for your Small business in 2014
- There’s Some business You Just WON’T Get… How to Make it Work to Your Advantage
- 8 Reason’s You Should NOT do Favors in Small business
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- See Full Interview of Byron Allen on the Breakfast Club
- Defining an Entrepreneur: Passionate Facilitator, Compassionate Mentorship, Consistent in Adding Value to Bigger Ideas and …
- Entrepreneur: Knowing When to Close Shop