This has got to be one of if not THE best, MOST IMPORTANT interviews I have ever heard on the radio. There is nobody better to do it than these three members of the Breakfast Club. All can relate to the black entrepreneur concepts. If you are even THINKING about running a business or being an black entrepreneur watch this. I have heard so many great comments about this segment.
- Amazon Prime: 20 Lessons in Just Laziness and Waste
- sanaía APPLESAUCE, an applesauce created for adults and featured on “Shark Tank”, debuts at Walmart stores this month.
- Entrepreneur: Knowing When to Close Shop
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- There’s Some business You Just WON’T Get… How to Make it Work to Your Advantage
- business Management, 10 Ways to Make more Money for your Small business in 2014
- Defining an Entrepreneur: Passionate Facilitator, Compassionate Mentorship, Consistent in Adding Value to Bigger Ideas and …
- Want to See Your Business in the Greater Perspective? Do This
- 5 Ways You May Be Killing Your business
- Entrepreneur Lessons That I Learned the Hard Way