Cathy Hughes is the founder of Radio One. She has been in business for over 35 years and is considered an industry icon. Here she shares her knowledge and lessons along the way that has made her one fo the most respected leaders in the broadcasting industry. She gives great tips to black entrepreneurs and people of color rising through the ranks.
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- PHARRELL WILLIAMS CELEBRATES EACH & EVERY BLACK BUSINESSPERSON WITH “ENTREPRENEUR” FEATURING JAY-Z
- business Management, 10 Ways to Make more Money for your Small business in 2014
- 5 Ways You May Be Killing Your business
- Pennies from Kevin Podcast: Losing the Wait