As always, here are some quick tips to build your business. These are things that we often overlook but could generate more revenue, of course, this is on top of providing great service. Not a lot of budget? Use services like Fiverr and Upwork.
1. Hire a young Social Media Whiz
Kids are becoming marketing machines and they are better at it than expensive ad agencies because they don't rely on flawed research…..THEY LIVE THE LIFE. Advertisers are now going directly to kids with huge youtube followers to push their brands and this may signal a problem for marketing agencies who have controlled how we think for far too long. Social media marketing is less biased and more factual and you should jump on this trend NOW. Grab a high school or college kid that's always online to help promote your business. Truth be told you may also not want to skimp on what you pay them either (after they have proven themselves) because they can be extremely valuable. (click NEXT above or below)
2. Stop Chasing Dead Clients
There are some clients who will never support you, no matter what you say or do. Move on and pursue clients who are not familiar with your brand (click NEXT above or below)
3. Create an App for your business
I suggest Wiziapp if you have a website. This can be somewhat cumbersome but the push notifications are the benefit. So if you have a new product out and you want clients around the world to know about it and they opt to have a push notification, this could generate great revenue. (click NEXT above or below)
4. Ask Satisfied Clients to Promote you on Yelp
MANY people use Yelp as a way to determine if they will support your business. Make it easy for your clients by emailing them a direct link and asking them to recommend you. (click NEXT above or below)
5. Take Potential AND Established Clients out to Lunch
This is one of the oldest methods in the books that still works today. Clients like to see who they are dealing with. Make the effort and meet them for lunch. Don't talk about competitors, even if they do and eat before you come so that you can hear everything they are saying to you.
- Are FedEx Retail Rates HIGHER if you Have an Account?
- Save Time: Easy Tips to Spot Free Information Clients
- Brett Johnson BET Founder Bob Johnson’s Son’s Menswear Line
- 12 Reasons You Should Rarely Hire Friends
- 12 Things all black entrepreneurs MUST DO to be taken Seriously
- When we Stop Learning, We Stop Growing
- PHARRELL WILLIAMS CELEBRATES EACH & EVERY BLACK BUSINESSPERSON WITH “ENTREPRENEUR” FEATURING JAY-Z
- business Management, 10 Ways to Make more Money for your Small business in 2014
- 5 Ways You May Be Killing Your business
- Pennies from Kevin Podcast: Losing the Wait